Tips for a Great Festival Weekend!
For a fun and easy time at Novato's Festival, we offer these simple tips:
- The Festival opens at 10 am both days. Come early for the best parking (outside the venue - just follow the signs). Disabled parking is available.
- The Festival closes at 7 pm Saturday and 6 pm Sunday.
- Visiting from out of town? Welcome! Stay nearby and come both days. Places to stay, with special Festival Promotions.
- Come both days and remember to bring your purchased souvenir beer and wine glasses with you. Wine and beer is poured only in Festival glasses. If you don't have your glass on Sunday, you’ll need to purchase another to be served. Saturday pour tickets are honored on Sunday. Obtain your Sunday wristband with additional Sunday tickets for second-day pours.
- The five ticket booths have Festival programs on hand. This is your best guide and map for services, activities, wines being poured and where, entertainment lineup and more.
- Festival wine and beer pour ticket booths accept cash only.
- The bands booked are also posted in advance on the web site, Facebook and other public locations. Plan around your favorite musical acts to make the most of your weekend.
- Some art and food booths accept credit cards and checks, some are cash only. Several ATM machines are located along Grant Ave.
- Portable restrooms and hand-washing stations are dotted throughout the Festival. A disabled restroom is at all locations.
- Sustainable Novato hosts free valet bike parking service near the main stage.
- Last call for wine and beer is one hour before the close of the Festival.
- The Novato City Ordinance allows only service animals into the event. Please leave pet dogs, iguanas, boa constrictors, birds, geckos and other live purse accessories at home.
- The City Ordinance prohibits smoking inside the Festival.
- The absolutely No. 1, most important tip for a great Festival weekend - HAVE FUN!!